Do you enjoy team work?
Do you engage with your colleagues and the company’s projects to take them on with passion?
If you are a student or an experienced professional and you are interested in being part of our team, please use this form to send your CV to our HR department.
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR CANDIDATES OF CONEI COMPAÑÍA INTERNACIONAL DE INVERSIONES, S.L.
Who is responsible for the data provided?
The person responsible for the personal data provided in the application form on the web site, as well as those needed to complete the selection process is CONEI COMPAÑÍA INTERNACIONAL DE INVERSIONES, S.L. (“CONEI”), with legal address in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona), Ctra. de Rubí a Sant Cugat, 102.
What type of data do we process regarding the candidacies we receive?
In the application form on our web site, CONEI requests the information needed to process candidacies: name, telephone, email, etc., to consider them when filling present and future positions that might adjust to the professional profiles received.
To this end, we collect your CV data from the CONEI Web form such as:
- Name and surname.
- Address, telephone and other contact information.
- Education and/or training.
- Professional Experience.
- In general, any information included in the CV.
- Results of tests to measure personal and technical skills (for example, specific tests to cover a vacancy that needs validation by means of a test or certification).
Any unnecessary or irrelevant data for the selection process or the assessment of the applicants that is sent to CONEI through these means will be deleted.
Legitimization of data processing
When sending us your CV and/or completing the form on our website to submit your application, you agree to the processing of the personal details for that purpose.
Your consent can be revoked at any time. From that moment, your application will be removed from the Data Base, and as a consequence, you won’t receive any information about vacancies at CONEI.
What is the purpose of the data provided?
The personal data submitted in the web site application form, as well as those which could be requested later in an interview, will be processed with the purpose of developing and managing the selection processed at CONEI to cover vacancies.
CONEI HR Department needs the following data to:
- Manage applications received.
- Organize the process of covering vacancies within the CONEI Group.
- Send you job offers that could be of interest.
Who can access this data?
Any CV received at CONEI is managed and safeguarded by the HR department.
Other departments, for example the IT Department, can access on occasions to certain data to carry out maintenance functions.
Since we wish to offer you the most opportunities, your data could be communicated to other companies within the group when your profile fits with the existing vacancies. In this case, the CONEI HR team will contact you to inform you about the vacancy and will request authorization to communicate your personal data to the appropriate company.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be retained and kept active during the selection process. Once the selection process ends, CONEI will keep the data in its system during a 5 year period in order to attend to possible vacancies.
In accordance with current legislations of data protection you can exercise different rights:
- Request to access the personal data submitted and obtain a copy.
- Request to rectify and/or delete them.
- Oppose to the creation of personalized profiles.
- Request the limitation of the processing of the data submitted.
- Request the portability of the data submitted.
CONEI recognizes the right to present a claim to the Data Protection Representative in case it is considered that there was an improper processing of the personal data provided. This claim and our reply will be strictly confidential.
To exercise these rights, you can contact CONEI through these means:
- Send your request by email to the Data Protection Representative in CONEI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter to the postal address: Ctra. de Rubí a Sant Cugat, 102, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona) A/A. Data Protection Representative at CONEI.
In any case, as an interested or affected person, you can present the necessary claims to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.aepd.es).