Two types of cookies are used on this Website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
These cookies are stored in the computer’s memory only during the users browsing session and are automatically deleted from the users’ computer when the browser is closed. Session cookies are never written on the hard drive and they do not collect any information from the user’s computer. Session cookies expire at the end of the user’s browser session and can also become no longer accessible after the session has been inactive for a specified length of time, usually 20 minutes. By using this website, you accept the use of these cookies in your device.
These cookies are stored on the user’s computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Permanent cookies can retain user preferences for a particular web site, allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions. Permanent cookies can be used to identify individual users, so they may be used by web sites to analyze users’ surfing behavior within the web site. By using this website you accept the use of these cookies in accordance with this notice.
Manage Cookie Preferences
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data on or off.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies. Select OK.
- Click the menu button
- Click the “Options” menu item
- Click the “Privacy & Security” menu item
- Choose your preferred Cookies/History setting
When you open the Safari browser click on the “Safari” menu item
- Choose “Preferences” from the drop down menu
- Click the “Privacy” tab
- Check the “Always allow” box